Fertilizer Policies, Price, and Application in East Africa
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Johann, Kirsten & Mapila, Mariam & Okello, Julius J. & De, Sourovi, 2013. "Managing Agricultural Commercialization for Inclusive Growth in Sub-Saharan Africa," Working Papers 206518, University of Pretoria, Department of Agricultural Economics, Extension and Rural Development.
- Murathi Kiratu, Nixon, 2014. "An Assessment of the Impact of Kilimo Plus Subsidy Program on Smallholder Farmers' Food Security and Income in Nakuru North District, Kenya," Research Theses 243470, Collaborative Masters Program in Agricultural and Applied Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsFertilizer Price; Fertilizer Policy; Kenya; Uganda; Ethiopia;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2011-01-16 (Africa)
- NEP-AGR-2011-01-16 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2011-01-16 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ngi:dpaper:10-24. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/gripsjp.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .