An Optimizing Framework for the Glide Paths of Lifecycle Asset Allocation Funds
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Wade Pfau, 2011. "An optimizing framework for the glide paths of life cycle asset allocation funds," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(1), pages 55-58.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- Should Retirees Increase Stock Allocations as they get Older and Older?
by Wade Pfau in Pensions, Retirement Planning, and Economics Blog on 2011-07-21 07:38:00
- "Dynamic Allocation Strategies for Distribution Portfolios: Determining the Optimal Distribution Glide Path"
by Wade Pfau in Pensions, Retirement Planning, and Economics Blog on 2011-07-18 04:58:00
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kumara, Ajantha Sisira & Pfau, Wade Donald, 2011. "Lifecycle and fixed portfolio allocation strategies: a performance comparison for emerging market countries," MPRA Paper 31389, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 10 Jun 2011.
More about this item
Keywordslifecycle; target date; retirement planning; glide paths;
- D14 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Household Saving; Personal Finance
- D81 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Criteria for Decision-Making under Risk and Uncertainty
- G11 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Portfolio Choice; Investment Decisions
- G23 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Non-bank Financial Institutions; Financial Instruments; Institutional Investors
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-12-11 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ngi:dpaper:09-16. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/gripsjp.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .