ObamaCare: Rocky Politics, Stable Coverage
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsAffordable Care Act; health insurance; exchanges; Medicare Part D.;
- H4 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods
- H2 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue
- I00 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - General - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-05-04 (All new papers)
- NEP-HEA-2014-05-04 (Health Economics)
- NEP-IAS-2014-05-04 (Insurance Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nfi:nfipbs:2013-pb-05. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ray Thomas). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nfinsus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .