Migration feedback effects in networks: an agent-based model
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
Keywordsmigration; agent-based modeling; networks;
- C63 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Computational Techniques
- F22 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Migration
- J61 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Geographic Labor Mobility; Immigrant Workers
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CMP-2015-02-22 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-GTH-2015-02-22 (Game Theory)
- NEP-HME-2015-02-22 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
- NEP-ORE-2015-02-22 (Operations Research)
- NEP-URE-2015-02-22 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:new:wpaper:1307. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Setterfield). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/denewus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .