Is Health Insurance Affordable for the Uninsured?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Richard Hirth & Reagan Baughman & Michael Chernew & Emily Shelton, 2006. "Worker preferences, sorting and aggregate patterns of health insurance coverage," International Journal of Health Economics and Management, Springer, vol. 6(4), pages 259-277, December.
- Kevin Frick & Anthony Bopp, 2005. "Poverty: Insurance Theory and the Medically Uninsured," Atlantic Economic Journal, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 33(4), pages 451-459, December.
More about this item
- I1 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2002-10-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-HEA-2002-10-23 (Health Economics)
- NEP-IAS-2002-10-08 (Insurance Economics)
- NEP-LAB-2002-10-23 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:9281. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .