Report NEP-IAS-2002-10-08This is the archive for NEP-IAS, a report on new working papers in the area of Insurance Economics. Soumitra K. Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Matteo Iacoviello & Francois Ortalo-Magne, 2002. "Hedging Housing Risk in London," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 539, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Jeffrey R. Brown, 2002. "Redistribution and Insurance: Mandatory Annuitization with Mortality Heterogeneity," NBER Working Papers 9256, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gregory D. Hess, 2002. "Marriage and Consumption Insurance: What's Love Got To Do With It?," Claremont Colleges Working Papers 2002-15, Claremont Colleges.
- Richard Blundell & Luigi Pistaferri & Ian Preston, 2002. "Partial insurance, information and consumption dynamics," IFS Working Papers W02/16, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Item repec:crr:crrwps:2002-07 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- M. Kate Bundorf & Mark V. Pauly, 2002. "Is Health Insurance Affordable for the Uninsured?," NBER Working Papers 9281, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jeffrey R. Brown & Randall S. Kroszner & Brian H. Jenn, 2002. "Federal Terrorism Risk Insurance," NBER Working Papers 9271, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:boc:boccrr:2002-04 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Granqvist, Lena & Selén, Jan & Ståhlberg, Ann-Charlotte, 2002. "Mandatory Earnings-Related Insurance Rights, Human Capital and the Gender Earnings Gap in Sweden," Working Paper Series 179, Trade Union Institute for Economic Research.
- Item repec:crr:crrwps:2002-04 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- François Ortalo-Magné & Matteo Iacoviello, . "Hedging Housing Risk in London," Wisconsin-Madison CULER working papers 02-03, University of Wisconsin Center for Urban Land Economic Research.