Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stanislaw Gomulka, 2001. "Poland's Road to Euro: A Review of Options," Ekonomia journal, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw, vol. 3.
- Alfred Janc & Michal Jurek & Pawel Marszalek, 2013. "Studies in Financial Systems No 7 Financial System in Poland," FESSUD studies fstudy07, Financialisation, Economy, Society & Sustainable Development (FESSUD) Project.
- Efrem Castelnuovo, 2002.
"Squeezing the Interest Rate Smoothing Weight with a Hybrid Expectations Model,"
- Efrem Castelnuovo, 2003. "Squeezing the Interest Rate Smoothing Weight with a Hybrid Expectations Model," Working Papers 2003.6, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Cleomar Gomes & Márcio Holland, 2003.
"Regra de Taylor e política monetária em condições de endividamento público no Brasil,"
ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics], vol. 4(2), pages 333-361, July-Dece.
- Cleomar Gomes & Márcio Holland, 2003. "Regra de Taylor e Política Monetária em Condições de Endividamento Público no Brasil," Anais do XXXI Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 31th Brazilian Economics Meeting] b44, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Efrem Castelnuovo, 2003. "Taylor Rules and Interest Rate Smoothing in the US and EMU," Macroeconomics 0303002, EconWPA.
- Pobre, Mervin L., 2004. "An Analysis of the Monetary Transmission Mechanism in East Asia," Philippine Journal of Development PJD 2003 Vol. XXX No. 2-d, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Duoguang Bei & Xiaoli Zhu, 2008. "A new monetary phenomenon: An analysis of the co-existence of the external appreciation and the domestic inflation of RMB," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 3(3), pages 327-355, September.
More about this item
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:8057. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: () or (Joanne Lustig). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .