Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Peters, H Elizabeth, 1986. "Marriage and Divorce: Informational Constraints and Private Contracting," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 76(3), pages 437-454, June.
- Richard B. Freeman & Jane Waldfogel, 1998. "Dunning Delinquent Dads: The Effects of Child Support Enforcement on Child Support Receipt by Never Married Women," NBER Working Papers 6664, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Thomas Hanson & Irwin Garfinkel & Sara Mclanahan & Cynthia Miller, 1996. "Trends in child support outcomes," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 33(4), pages 483-496, November.
- I. Garfinkel & P. K. Robins, "undated". "The relationship between child support enforcement tools and child support outcomes," Institute for Research on Poverty Discussion Papers 1004-93, University of Wisconsin Institute for Research on Poverty.
- Irwin Garfinkel & Sara Mclanahan & Daniel Meyer & Judith Seltzer, 1998. "Fathers under Fire: The Revolution in Child Support Enforcement in the USA (This CASEpaper is a summary of the book by the same title and authors, published by the Russel Sage Foundation, 1998)," CASE Papers case14, Centre for Analysis of Social Exclusion, LSE.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stanislaw Gomulka, 2001. "Poland's Road to Euro: A Review of Options," Ekonomia journal, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw, vol. 3.
- Alfred Janc & Michal Jurek & Pawel Marszalek, 2013. "Studies in Financial Systems No 7 Financial System in Poland," FESSUD studies fstudy07, Financialisation, Economy, Society & Sustainable Development (FESSUD) Project.
- Efrem Castelnuovo, 2002.
"Squeezing the Interest Rate Smoothing Weight with a Hybrid Expectations Model,"
- Efrem Castelnuovo, 2003. "Squeezing the Interest Rate Smoothing Weight with a Hybrid Expectations Model," Working Papers 2003.6, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Cleomar Gomes & Márcio Holland, 2003.
"Regra de Taylor e política monetária em condições de endividamento público no Brasil,"
ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics], pages 333-361.
- Cleomar Gomes & Márcio Holland, 2003. "Regra de Taylor e Política Monetária em Condições de Endividamento Público no Brasil," Anais do XXXI Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 31th Brazilian Economics Meeting] b44, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Efrem Castelnuovo, 2003. "Taylor Rules and Interest Rate Smoothing in the US and EMU," Macroeconomics 0303002, EconWPA.
- Pobre, Mervin L., 2004. "An Analysis of the Monetary Transmission Mechanism in East Asia," Philippine Journal of Development PJD 2003 Vol. XXX No. 2-d, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Duoguang Bei & Xiaoli Zhu, 2008. "A new monetary phenomenon: An analysis of the co-existence of the external appreciation and the domestic inflation of RMB," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 3(3), pages 327-355, September.
More about this item
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:8057. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .