Aspects of Global Economic Intergration: Outlook for the Future
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marin, Dalia & Schnitzer, Monika, 2011.
"When is FDI a capital flow?,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 55(6), pages 845-861, August.
- Marin, Dalia & Schnitzer, Monika, 2006. "When is FDI a Capital Flow?," Discussion Papers in Economics 1158, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Marin, Dalia & Schnitzer, Monika, 2006. "When is FDI a Capital Flow?," CEPR Discussion Papers 5755, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Marin, Dalia & Schnitzer, Monika, 2006. "When is FDI a Capital Flow?," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 126, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Marin, Dalia & Schnitzer, Monika, 2011. "When is FDI a capital flow?," Munich Reprints in Economics 19257, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Mukand, Sharun W., 2006.
"Globalization and the `confidence game',"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 70(2), pages 406-427, December.
- Sharun Mukand, 1999. "Globalization and the "Confidence Game"," Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University 9924, Department of Economics, Tufts University.
- Laura Alfaro & Sebnem Kalemli-Ozcan & Selin Sayek, 2009. "FDI, Productivity and Financial Development," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 32(1), pages 111-135, January.
- Qayyum, Abdul & Mohsin, H, 2005. "The Integration of Financial Markets: Empirical Evidence from South Asian Countries," MPRA Paper 2364, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2005.
- Damien Cubizol, 2017. "Transition and capital misallocation: the Chinese case," Working Papers halshs-01176919, HAL.
- Harrison, Ann E. & McMillan, Margaret S., 2003. "Does direct foreign investment affect domestic credit constraints?," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 61(1), pages 73-100, October.
- Martin Sommer, 2002. "Supply Shocks and the Persistence of Inflation," Economics Working Paper Archive 485, The Johns Hopkins University,Department of Economics.
- Damien Cubizol, 2017. "Rebalancing in China: a taxation approach," Working Papers 1732, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
- Li, KW & Pang, Iris A.J. & Ng, Michael C.M., 2007. "Can Performance of Indigenous Factors Influence Growth and Globalisation?"," MPRA Paper 2083, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jeffrey A. Frankel & Nouriel Roubini, 2001.
"The Role of Industrial Country Policies in Emerging Market Crises,"
NBER Working Papers
8634, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Frankel, Jeffrey & Roubini, Nouriel, 2002. "The Role of Industrial Country Policies in Emerging Market Crises," Working Paper Series rwp02-002, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Buch, Claudia M. & Heinrich, Ralph P. & Pierdzioch, Christian, 2001. "Globalisierung der Finanzmärkte: Freier Kapitalverkehr oder Tobin-Steuer?," Kiel Discussion Papers 381, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
More about this item
- F2 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business
- F3 - International Economics - - International Finance
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:7899. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.