Predicting Nursing Home Utilization Among the High-Risk Elderly
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- VanderHart, Peter G., 1998. "The Housing Decisions of Older Households: A Dynamic Analysis," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 7(1), pages 21-48, March.
- David M. Cutler & Louise Sheiner, 1994. "Policy Options for Long-Term Care," NBER Chapters, in: Studies in the Economics of Aging, pages 395-442, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jonathan Feinstein, 1996. "Elderly Health, Housing, and Mobility," NBER Chapters, in: Advances in the Economics of Aging, pages 275-320, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Peter G. VanderHart, 1994. "An Empirical Analysis of the Housing Decisions of Older Homeowners," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 22(2), pages 205-233, June.
- Alan M. Garber, 1994. "Financing Health Care for Elderly Americans in the 1990s," NBER Chapters, in: Aging in the United States and Japan: Economic Trends, pages 175-194, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Axel Borsch-Supan, 1989. "A Dynamic Analysis of Household Dissolution and Living Arrangement Transitions by Elderly Americans," NBER Working Papers 2808, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:2843. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.