Air Pollution and Mental Health: Evidence from China
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Deschenes, Olivier & Wang, Huixia & Wang, Si & Zhang, Peng, 2020.
"The effect of air pollution on body weight and obesity: Evidence from China,"
Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 145(C).
- Deschenes, Olivier & Wang, Huixia & Wang, Si & Zhang, Peng, 2019. "The Effect of Air Pollution on Body Weight and Obesity: Evidence from China," IZA Discussion Papers 12296, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Yi, Fujin & Ye, Haijian & Wu, Ximing & Zhang, Y. Yvette & Jiang, Fei, 2020. "Self-aggravation effect of air pollution: Evidence from residential electricity consumption in China," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 86(C).
- Lucas Bretschger & Karen Pittel, 2019. "Twenty Key Questions in Environmental and Resource Economics," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 19/328, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- Chen, Siyu & Guo, Chongshan & Huang, Xinfei, 2018. "Air Pollution, Student Health, and School Absences: Evidence from China," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 92(C), pages 465-497.
More about this item
- I15 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Health and Economic Development
- I18 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Government Policy; Regulation; Public Health
- O53 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Asia including Middle East
- Q51 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Valuation of Environmental Effects
- Q53 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Air Pollution; Water Pollution; Noise; Hazardous Waste; Solid Waste; Recycling
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CNA-2018-08-20 (China)
- NEP-ENE-2018-08-20 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2018-08-20 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-HEA-2018-08-20 (Health Economics)
- NEP-TRA-2018-08-20 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:24686. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.