Colonial Institutions, Commodity Booms, and the Diffusion of Elementary Education in Brazil, 1889-1930
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
- H40 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods - - - General
- N46 - Economic History - - Government, War, Law, International Relations, and Regulation - - - Latin America; Caribbean
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-04-18 (All new papers)
- NEP-EDU-2014-04-18 (Education)
- NEP-HIS-2014-04-18 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:20029. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .