Mitigating Long-run Health Effects of Drought: Evidence from South Africa
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Dinkelman, Taryn, 2014. "Mitigating long-run health effects of drought: Evidence from South Africa," CEPR Discussion Papers 9801, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Martine Mariotti & Johan Fourie, 2014. "The economics of apartheid: An introduction," Economic History of Developing Regions, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 29(2), pages 113-125, December.
- Janet Currie & Hannes Schwandt, 2016.
"The 9/11 Dust Cloud and Pregnancy Outcomes: A Reconsideration,"
Journal of Human Resources,
University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 51(4), pages 805-805-831.
- Janet Currie & Hannes Schwandt, 2014. "The 9/11 Dust Cloud and Pregnancy Outcomes: A Reconsideration," NBER Working Papers 20368, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
- I15 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Health and Economic Development
- J61 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Geographic Labor Mobility; Immigrant Workers
- N37 - Economic History - - Labor and Consumers, Demography, Education, Health, Welfare, Income, Wealth, Religion, and Philanthropy - - - Africa; Oceania
- O15 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Economic Development: Human Resources; Human Development; Income Distribution; Migration
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-12-29 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2013-12-29 (Development)
- NEP-ENV-2013-12-29 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-HEA-2013-12-29 (Health Economics)
- NEP-URE-2013-12-29 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:19756. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: () or (Joanne Lustig). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .