The Tax Reform Act of 1986: Comment on the 25th Anniversary
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Picchio, Matteo & Valletta, Giacomo, 2015.
"Welfare Evaluation of the 1986 Tax Reform for Married Couples in the United States,"
IZA Discussion Papers
9378, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Matteo PICCHIO & Giacomo VALLETTA, 2016. "A Welfare Evaluation of the 1986 Tax Reform for Married Couples in the United States," Working Papers 415, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- Sanz Labrador, Ismael & Sanz-Sanz, José Félix, 2013. "Política fiscal y crecimiento económico: consideraciones microeconómicas y relaciones macroeconómicas," Macroeconomía del Desarrollo 134, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
More about this item
- H0 - Public Economics - - General
- H2 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue
- H21 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Efficiency; Optimal Taxation
- H3 - Public Economics - - Fiscal Policies and Behavior of Economic Agents
- H31 - Public Economics - - Fiscal Policies and Behavior of Economic Agents - - - Household
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ACC-2011-10-22 (Accounting & Auditing)
- NEP-ALL-2011-10-22 (All new papers)
- NEP-CIS-2011-10-22 (Confederation of Independent States)
- NEP-HIS-2011-10-22 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-PUB-2011-10-22 (Public Finance)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:17531. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: () or (Joanne Lustig). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .