Intermittency and the Value of Renewable Energy
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Severin Borenstein, 2012.
"The Private and Public Economics of Renewable Electricity Generation,"
Journal of Economic Perspectives,
American Economic Association, vol. 26(1), pages 67-92, Winter.
- Severin Borenstein, 2011. "The Private and Public Economics of Renewable Electricity Generation," NBER Working Papers 17695, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fell, Harrison & Linn, Joshua, 2013.
"Renewable electricity policies, heterogeneity, and cost effectiveness,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 66(3), pages 688-707.
- Harrison Fell & Joshua Linn, 2012. "Renewable Electricity Policies, Heterogeneity, and Cost Effectiveness," Working Papers 2012-07, Colorado School of Mines, Division of Economics and Business.
- repec:wsi:ccexxx:v:03:y:2012:i:04:n:s2010007812500194 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hirth, Lion & Ueckerdt, Falko & Edenhofer, Ottmar, 2015. "Integration costs revisited – An economic framework for wind and solar variability," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 74(C), pages 925-939.
- Hirth, Lion, 2013. "The market value of variable renewables," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 218-236.
- Djanibekov, Utkur & Finger, Robert & Guta, Dawit Diriba & Varun, Gaur & Mirzabaev, Alisher, 2016. "A generic model for analyzing nexus issues of households’ bioenergy use," Discussion Papers 230416, University of Bonn, Center for Development Research (ZEF).
- Průša, Jan & Klimešová, Andrea & Janda, Karel, 2013. "Consumer loss in Czech photovoltaic power plants in 2010–2011," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 747-755.
- Narbel, Patrick A., 2014. "Rethinking how to support intermittent renewables," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 77(C), pages 414-421.
- Hirth, Lion & Ziegenhagen, Inka, 2015. "Balancing power and variable renewables: Three links," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 1035-1051.
- Cerdá, Emilio & del Río, Pablo, 2015. "Different interpretations of the cost-effectiveness of renewable electricity support: Some analytical results," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 90(P1), pages 286-298.
- Bunn, Derek & Yusupov, Tim, 2015. "The progressive inefficiency of replacing renewable obligation certificates with contracts-for-differences in the UK electricity market," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 82(C), pages 298-309.
- Detert, Neal & Kotani, Koji, 2013.
"Real options approach to renewable energy investments in Mongolia,"
Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 136-150.
- Neal Detert & Koji Kotani, 2012. "Real options approach to renewable energy investments in Mongolia," Working Papers EMS_2012_10, Research Institute, International University of Japan.
- Lion Hirth, Falko Ueckerdt, and Ottmar Edenhofer, 2016. "Why Wind Is Not Coal: On the Economics of Electricity Generation," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 3).
- Inzunza, Andrés & Moreno, Rodrigo & Bernales, Alejandro & Rudnick, Hugh, 2016. "CVaR constrained planning of renewable generation with consideration of system inertial response, reserve services and demand participation," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 104-117.
More about this item
- Q2 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation
- Q4 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-06-04 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2011-06-04 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2011-06-04 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:17086. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.