The Institutions of Monetary Policy
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alston, Lee J. & Melo, Marcus Andre & Mueller, Bernardo & Pereira, Carlos, 2013.
"Changing social contracts: Beliefs and dissipative inclusion in Brazil,"
Journal of Comparative Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 48-65.
- Lee J. Alston & Marcus Melo & Bernardo Mueller & Carlos Pereira, 2012. "Changing Social Contracts: Beliefs and Dissipative Inclusion in Brazil," NBER Working Papers 18588, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bernardo Mueller & Lee Alston & Marcus Melo & Carlos Pereira, 2014. "Changing Social Contracts: Beliefs Anddissipative Inclusion In Brazil," Anais do XL Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 40th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 076, ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Julie A. Nelson, 2012. "Poisoning the Well, or How Economic Theory Damages Moral Imagination," GDAE Working Papers 12-07, GDAE, Tufts University.
- Eloi Laurent & Jacques Le Cacheux, 2007. "What (Economic) Constitution does the EU need?," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2007-04, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Keiichi Morimoto, 2009. "Endogenous Policy Announcement and Accountability for Inflation Target," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 09-06, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- Aleksandra Maslowska, 2007. "Discussion on the Inconsistency of Central Bank Independence Measures," Discussion Papers 21, Aboa Centre for Economics.
- Philip Turner, 2011. "Fiscal Dominance and the Long-Term Interest Rate," FMG Special Papers sp199, Financial Markets Group.
- repec:spo:wpecon:info:hdl:2441/2500 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jean-Paul Fitoussi & Hélène Baudchon & Jérôme Creel & Jean-Luc Gaffard & Eloi Laurent & Jacques Le Cacheux & Patrick Musso & Michel Aglietta & Vladimir Borgy & Jean Chateau & Michel Juillard & Gilles , 2005. "Potential Growth in the EU : Prospects from Technical Progress and Eastern Enlargment," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/2500, Sciences Po.
- Bhattarai, Keshab, 2016. "Unemployment–inflation trade-offs in OECD countries," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 93-103.
- repec:jpe:journl:1460 is not listed on IDEAS
- Selgin, George, 2015. "Synthetic commodity money," Journal of Financial Stability, Elsevier, vol. 17(C), pages 92-99.
- Robert N McCauley & Kazuo Ueda, 2009. "Government debt management at low interest rates," BIS Quarterly Review, Bank for International Settlements, June.
- Singleton,John, 2010. "Central Banking in the Twentieth Century," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521899093.
- Dumitriu, Ramona & Stefanescu, Răzvan, 2013.
"Decizii strategice ale politicii monetare
[Strategic decisions of the Monetary Policy]," MPRA Paper 51242, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 05 Nov 2013.
- Kazumasa Iwata, 2005. "Monetary policy strategies : a central bank panel," Proceedings - Economic Policy Symposium - Jackson Hole, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, issue Aug, pages 507-516.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2004-06-07 (All new papers)
- NEP-HPE-2004-06-07 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-IFN-2004-06-07 (International Finance)
- NEP-MON-2004-06-07 (Monetary Economics)
- NEP-PKE-2004-06-07 (Post Keynesian Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:10400. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: () or (Joanne Lustig). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .