Issues in the Measurement and Determinants of Business Saving
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Zvi Bodie, 1982.
"Investment Strategy in an Inflationary Environment,"
NBER Chapters,in: The Changing Roles of Debt and Equity in Financing U.S. Capital Formation, pages 47-64
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Zvi Bodie, 1981. "Investment Strategy in an Inflationary Environment," NBER Working Papers 0701, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael D. Hurd & John B. Shoven, 1983. "The Economic Status of the Elderly," NBER Chapters,in: Financial Aspects of the United States Pension System, pages 359-398 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sims, Christopher A, 1980. "Macroeconomics and Reality," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 48(1), pages 1-48, January.
- Pesando, James E, 1975. "A Note on the Rationality of the Livingston Price Expectations," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 83(4), pages 849-858, August.
- Liviatan, Nissan & Levhari, David, 1977. "Risk and the Theory of Indexed Bonds," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 67(3), pages 366-375, June.
- Breeden, Douglas T., 1979. "An intertemporal asset pricing model with stochastic consumption and investment opportunities," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 7(3), pages 265-296, September.
- Merton, Robert C, 1973. "An Intertemporal Capital Asset Pricing Model," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 41(5), pages 867-887, September.
- Mullineaux, Donald J, 1978. "On Testing for Rationality: Another Look at the Livingston Price Expectations Data," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 86(2), pages 329-336, April.
- John A. Carlson, 1977. "A Study of Price Forecasts," NBER Chapters,in: Annals of Economic and Social Measurement, Volume 6, number 1, pages 27-56 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yamada, Tetsuji, 1990.
"The effects of Japanese social security retirement benefits on personal saving and elderly labor force behavior,"
Japan and the World Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 2(4), pages 327-363, December.
- Tetsuji Yamada & Tadashi Yamada, 1988. "The Effects of Japanese Social Security Retirement Benefits on Personal Savings and Elderly Labor Force Behavior," NBER Working Papers 2661, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:1024. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .