Colonial and Revolutionary Muster Rolls: Some New Evidence on Nutrition and Migration in Early America
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bodie, Zvi, 1976. "Common Stocks as a Hedge against Inflation," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 31(2), pages 459-470, May.
- Manaster, Steven, 1979. "Real and Nominal Efficient Sets," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 34(1), pages 93-102, March.
- Solnik, Bruno H., 1978. "Inflation and Optimal Portfolio Choices," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 13(05), pages 903-925, December.
- Black, Fischer, 1972. "Capital Market Equilibrium with Restricted Borrowing," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 45(3), pages 444-455, July.
- Friend, Irwin & Landskroner, Yoram & Losq, Etienne, 1976. "The Demand for Risky Assets under Uncertain Inflation," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 31(5), pages 1287-1297, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:0374. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .