A State Price Index
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Victor R. Fuchs, 1976. "The Earnings of Allied Health Personnel - Are Health Workers Underpaid?," NBER Chapters,in: Explorations in Economic Research, Volume 3, number 3, pages 106-130 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Robert Michael & Victor Fuchs & Sharon Scott, 1980. "changes in the propensity to live alone: 1950–1976," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 17(1), pages 39-56, February.
- Hai-Yen Sung & Teh- Wei Hu & Theodore E. Keeler, 1994. "A Dynamic Simultaneous-Equations Model for Cigarette Consumption in the Western States," Public Economics 9403002, EconWPA, revised 04 Apr 1994.
- Lewit, Eugene M & Coate, Douglas & Grossman, Michael, 1981.
"The Effects of Government Regulation on Teenage Smoking,"
Journal of Law and Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 24(3), pages 545-569, December.
- Eugene M. Lewit & Douglas Coate & Michael Grossman, 1981. "The Effects of Government Regulation on Teenage Smoking," NBER Working Papers 0655, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert T. Michael & Victor R. Fuchs & Sharon R. Scott, 1980. "Changes in Household Living Arrangements 1950-76," NBER Working Papers 0262, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:0320. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .