International transmission of liquidity shocks between parent banks and their affiliates: the host country perspective
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Claudia M Buch & Linda S Goldberg, 2015.
"International Banking and Liquidity Risk Transmission: Lessons from Across Countries,"
IMF Economic Review,
Palgrave Macmillan;International Monetary Fund, vol. 63(3), pages 377-410, November.
- Buch, Claudia M. & Goldberg, Linda S., 2014. "International banking and liquidity risk transmission: lessons from across countries," Staff Reports 675, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Claudia M. Buch & Linda S. Goldberg, 2014. "International Banking and Liquidity Risk Transmission: Lessons from Across Countries," NBER Working Papers 20286, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Buch, Claudia M. & Goldberg, Linda, 2014. "International banking and liquidity risk transmission: Lessons from across countries," Discussion Papers 17/2014, Deutsche Bundesbank.
More about this item
Keywordsliquidity shocks; international transmission; parent banks; affiliate banks; Poland;
- E44 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Financial Markets and the Macroeconomy
- F34 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - International Lending and Debt Problems
- G32 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Financing Policy; Financial Risk and Risk Management; Capital and Ownership Structure; Value of Firms; Goodwill
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-03-22 (All new papers)
- NEP-BAN-2014-03-22 (Banking)
- NEP-MAC-2014-03-22 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2014-03-22 (Monetary Economics)
- NEP-TRA-2014-03-22 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbp:nbpmis:172. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zbigniew Polański). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nbpgvpl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.