International transmission of liquidity shocks between parent banks and their affiliates: the host country perspective
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Claudia M Buch & Linda S Goldberg, 2015.
"International Banking and Liquidity Risk Transmission: Lessons from Across Countries,"
IMF Economic Review,
Palgrave Macmillan;International Monetary Fund, vol. 63(3), pages 377-410, November.
- Buch, Claudia M. & Goldberg, Linda, 2014. "International banking and liquidity risk transmission: Lessons from across countries," Discussion Papers 17/2014, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Buch, Claudia M. & Goldberg, Linda S., 2014. "International banking and liquidity risk transmission: lessons from across countries," Staff Reports 675, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Claudia M. Buch & Linda S. Goldberg, 2014. "International Banking and Liquidity Risk Transmission: Lessons from Across Countries," NBER Working Papers 20286, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
Keywordsliquidity shocks; international transmission; parent banks; affiliate banks; Poland;
- E44 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Financial Markets and the Macroeconomy
- F34 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - International Lending and Debt Problems
- G32 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Financing Policy; Financial Risk and Risk Management; Capital and Ownership Structure; Value of Firms; Goodwill
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-03-22 (All new papers)
- NEP-BAN-2014-03-22 (Banking)
- NEP-MAC-2014-03-22 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2014-03-22 (Monetary Economics)
- NEP-TRA-2014-03-22 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbp:nbpmis:172. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zbigniew Polański). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nbpgvpl.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .