Minimal Books Of Rationales
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tyson, Christopher J., 2008.
"Cognitive constraints, contraction consistency, and the satisficing criterion,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 138(1), pages 51-70, January.
- Tyson, Chris, 2001. "The Foundations of Imperfect Decision Making," Research Papers 1714, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Christopher J.Tyson, 2005. "Axiomatic Foundations for Satisficing Behavior," Economics Papers 2005-W03, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Christopher J. Tyson, 2007. "Cognitive Constraints, Contraction Consistency, and the Satisficing Criterion," Working Papers 614, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Michele Lombardi, 2008. "Uncovered set choice rules," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 31(2), pages 271-279, August.
More about this item
KeywordsRationalization; Independence of irrelevant alternatives; Order partition; Computational effort.;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-05-07 (All new papers)
- NEP-CMP-2005-05-07 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-DCM-2005-05-07 (Discrete Choice Models)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nav:ecupna:'0501'. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Javier Puértolas) or (Joanne Lustig). General contact details of provider: http://www.econ.unavarra.es .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .