Report NEP-DCM-2005-05-07This is the archive for NEP-DCM, a report on new working papers in the area of Discrete Choice Models. Philip Yu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:ifs:cemmap:wp07/03 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- De Sinopoli, F. & Iannantuoni, G., 2005. "On Asymmetric Behaviors if Voting is Costly," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0521, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Item repec:cdl:agrebk:962 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Gerlach, Stefan, 2004. "Interest Rate Setting by the ECB: Words and Deeds," CEPR Discussion Papers 4775, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:200554 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Bergh, Andreas & Engseld, Peter, 2005. "The Problem of Cooperation and Reputation Based Choice," Working Papers 2005:27, Lund University, Department of Economics, revised 04 May 2006.
- François Gardes & Pierre Garrouste, 2004. "Houthakker and Ville's contributions to demand theory: a new look at the debate on integrability conditions," ICER Working Papers 30-2004, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- Item repec:ifs:cemmap:wp03/05 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:ifs:cemmap:wp18/04 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Emawtee Bissoondoyal-Bheenick & Robert Brooks & Angela Y.N.Yip, 2005. "Determinants of Sovereign Ratings: A Comparison of Case-Based Reasoning and Ordered Probit Approaches," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 9/05, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- José Apesteguía & Miguel A. Ballester, 2005. "Minimal Books Of Rationales," Documentos de Trabajo - Lan Gaiak Departamento de Economía - Universidad Pública de Navarra 0501, Departamento de Economía - Universidad Pública de Navarra.
- Fan-chin Kung, 2005. "Formation of Collective Decision-Making Units: Stability and a Solution," Game Theory and Information 0505002, EconWPA, revised 21 Jun 2005.
- Greg Hannsgen, 2005. "The Disutility of International Debt: Analytical Results and Methodological Implications," Method and Hist of Econ Thought 0505001, EconWPA.
- Riccardo SCARPA & Fiorenza SPALATRO & Maurizio CANAVARI, 2005. "Investigating Preferences For Environment Friendly Production," Others 0505003, EconWPA.