Report NEP-CMP-2005-05-07This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sophia Levtchenkova & Jeff Petchey, 2004. "A model for Public Infrastructure Equalization in Transitional Economies," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper0414, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- James Alm & Sally Wallace, 2004. "Payroll Taxes and Contributions," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper0431, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:200555 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:umamet:2005014 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Diao, Xinshen & Diaz-Bonilla, Eugenio & Robinson, Sherman & Orden, David, 2005. "Tell me where it hurts, an' I'll tell you who to call," MTID discussion papers 84, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- José Apesteguía & Miguel A. Ballester, 2005. "Minimal Books Of Rationales," Documentos de Trabajo - Lan Gaiak Departamento de Economía - Universidad Pública de Navarra 0501, Departamento de Economía - Universidad Pública de Navarra.
- Robert J. Shiller, 2005. "The Life-Cycle Personal Accounts Proposal for Social Security: A Review," NBER Working Papers 11300, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nicola Bruti-Liberati & Filippo Martini & Massimo Piccardi & Eckhard Platen, 2005. "A Hardware Generator of Multi-point Distributed Random Numbers for Monte Carlo Simulation," Research Paper Series 156, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Hokky Situngkir & Yohanes Surya, 2005. "What can we see from Investment Simulation based on Generalized (m,2)-Zipf law?," Finance 0504022, EconWPA.
- Sutthisit Jamdee & Cornelis A. Los, 2005. "Long Memory Options: LM Evidence and Simulations," Finance 0505003, EconWPA.
- John Bower & Nawal Kamel, 2005. "Commodity Price Insurance:A Keynesian Idea Revisited," Others 0504012, EconWPA.