The International Effects of Climate Change on Agricultural Commodity Prices, and the Wider Effects on New Zealand
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- McDonald, Hugh J. & Kerr, Suzi, 2011. "Why do New Zealanders Care about Agricultural Emissions?," 2011 Conference, August 25-26, 2011, Nelson, New Zealand 115507, New Zealand Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
More about this item
Keywordsagricultural commodity prices; GE modelling;
- F18 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade and Environment
- Q1 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture
- Q54 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Climate; Natural Disasters and their Management; Global Warming
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2011-01-03 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2011-01-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2011-01-03 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2011-01-03 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mtu:wpaper:10_14. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Maxine Watene). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/motuenz.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .