How Does Changing Land Cover and Land Use in New Zealand relate to Land Use Capability and Slope?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dorner, Zach, 2013. "Changing Rural Land Use In New Zealand 1997 To 2008," 2013 Conference, August 28-30, 2013, Christchurch, New Zealand 160197, New Zealand Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
More about this item
KeywordsLand use; climate change; water; soil; land use capability; LURNZ; New Zealand; spatial modelling;
- R14 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Land Use Patterns
- Q50 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - General
- Y1 - Miscellaneous Categories - - Data: Tables and Charts
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2010-01-16 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2010-01-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENV-2010-01-16 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mtu:wpaper:09_17. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Maxine Watene) or (Joanne Lustig). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/motuenz.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .