An Auckland Land Value Annual Database
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Newell, Richard G. & Sanchirico, James N. & Kerr, Suzi, 2005. "Fishing quota markets," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 49(3), pages 437-462, May.
- Suzi Kerr & Richard Newell & Jim Sanchirico, 2003.
"Evaluating the New Zealand Individual Transferable Quota Market for Fisheries Management,"
- Suzi Kerr & Richard G. Newell & James N. Sanchirico, 2003. "Evaluating the New Zealand Individual Transferable Quota Market for Fisheries Management," Working Papers 03_02, Motu Economic and Public Policy Research.
- Clark, Ian, 1993. "Individual transferable quotas: the New Zealand experience," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 17(5), pages 340-342, September.
- Sanchirico, James N. & Holland, Daniel & Quigley, Kathryn & Fina, Mark, 2006. "Catch-quota balancing in multispecies individual fishing quotas," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(6), pages 767-785, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Grimes, Arthur & Liang, Yun, 2009. "Spatial determinants of land prices: Does Auckland’s metropolitan urban limit have an effect?," MPRA Paper 68803, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsAuckland; Land values; Database;
- C81 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs - - - Methodology for Collecting, Estimating, and Organizing Microeconomic Data; Data Access
- Q24 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Land
- R12 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Size and Spatial Distributions of Regional Economic Activity; Interregional Trade (economic geography)
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mtu:wpaper:07_04. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Maxine Watene) or (Joanne Lustig). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/motuenz.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .