Optimal Exchange Rate Stabilization In The Dm Zone : A Revealed Preference Approach
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Mercenier, Jean & Sekkat, Khalid, 1993. "Optimal exchange rate stabilization in the DM-zone : A revealed preference approach," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 9(2), pages 191-208, May.
- Mercenier, J. & Sekkat, K., 1989. "Optimal Exchange Rate Stabilization in the Dm Zone : a Revealed Preference Approach," Cahiers de recherche 8932, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Jean Mercenier & Khalid Sekkat, 1993. "Optimal exchange rate stabilization in the DM-zone: a revealed preference approach," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/7324, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
More about this item
Keywordsinterest rate ; exchange rate ; monetary policy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mtl:montec:8932. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sharon BREWER). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cdmtlca.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .