La finance islamique: fondements, theorie et realite
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chatti, Mohamed Ali, 2010. "Analyse Comparative Entre La Finance Islamique Et Le Capital-Risque," Etudes en Economie Islamique, The Islamic Research and Training Institute (IRTI), vol. 4, pages 65-95.
- Anouar Hassoune, 2003. "La solvabilité des banques islamiques : forces et faiblesses," Revue d'Économie Financière, Programme National Persée, vol. 72(3), pages 277-297.
More about this item
KeywordsBANQUES ; ISLAM ; DEVELOPPEMENT ECONOMIQUE;
- G20 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - General
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
- Z12 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - Religion
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mtl:montec:2001-20. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sharon BREWER). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cdmtlca.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .