The Business Cycle, the Seasonal Cycle Or Just Any Cycle
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Ghysels, E., 1990. "The Business Cycle, The Seasonal Cycle Or Just Any Cycle," Cahiers de recherche 9036, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Braun, R. Anton & Evans, Charles L., 1995.
"Seasonality and equilibrium business cycle theories,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 503-531, April.
- R. Anton Braun & Charles L. Evans, 1991. "Seasonality and equilibrium business cycle theories," Discussion Paper / Institute for Empirical Macroeconomics 45, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- R. Anton Braun & Charles L. Evans, 1994. "Seasonality and equilibrium business cycle theories," Staff Report 168, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- R. Anton Braun & Charles L. Evans, 1991. "Seasonality and equilibrium business cycle theories," Working Paper Series, Macroeconomic Issues 91-23, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Jeffrey A. Miron, 1996. "The Economics of Seasonal Cycles," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262133237, January.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mtl:montde:9036. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sharon BREWER) or (Joanne Lustig). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/demtlca.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.