Strategy-proof choice under monotonic additive preferences
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Eric Bahel & Yves Sprumont, 2020. "Strategy-proof Choice under Monotonic Additive Preferences," Cahiers de recherche 16-2020, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en Ã©conomie quantitative, CIREQ.
References listed on IDEAS
- Reffgen, Alexander & Svensson, Lars-Gunnar, 2012. "Strategy-proof voting for multiple public goods," Theoretical Economics, Econometric Society, vol. 7(3), September.
- Michel Le Breton & Arunava Sen, 1999.
"Separable Preferences, Strategyproofness, and Decomposability,"
Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 67(3), pages 605-628, May.
- LE BRETON, Michel & SEN, Arunava, 1999. "Separable preferences, strategyproofness, and decomposability," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1399, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Barbera, Salvador & Masso, Jordi & Neme, Alejandro, 2005.
"Voting by committees under constraints,"
Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 122(2), pages 185-205, June.
- Salvador Barbera & Jordi Masso & Alejandro Neme, 2000. "Voting by Committees Under Constraints," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 1328, Econometric Society.
- Salvador BARBER? & Jordi MassóAuthor-Email: email@example.com & Alejandro NEME, 2001. "Voting by Committees under Constraints," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 501.01, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Salvador Barberà & Jordi Massó & Alejandro Neme, 2001. "Voting by Committees under Constraints," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 505.01, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC), revised 01 Jul 2003.
- Salvador Barberà & Jordi Massó & Alejandro Neme, 2003. "Voting by Committees under Constraints," Working Papers 7, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
More about this item
- D71 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Social Choice; Clubs; Committees; Associations
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mtl:montde:2020-06. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sharon BREWER). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/demtlca.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.