Gravity Approach For Modeling Trade Flows Between Estonia And The Main Trading Partners
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ehrlich, Laura, 2002. "The EU Single Market and Customs Policy: Impact on Estonian Foreign Trade," Discussion Papers 797, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Jinhwan Oh & Orgilbold Tumurbaatar, 2011. "Mongolia's International Trade: Impact of Its Geographical Location," Working Papers EMS_2011_02, Research Institute, International University of Japan.
- Nguyen Thi Ha TRANG & Nguyen Thi Thanh TAM & Vu Hoang NAM, 2011. "An inquiry into the determinants of Vietnamese product export," Working Papers 08, Development and Policies Research Center (DEPOCEN), Vietnam.
- Narayan, Seema & Nguyen, Tri Tung, 2016. "Does the trade gravity model depend on trading partners? Some evidence from Vietnam and her 54 trading partners," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 220-237.
- Sõrg, Mart, 2007. "Estonia's high current account deficit has special reasons," Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Diskussionspapiere 13/2007, University of Greifswald, Faculty of Law and Economics.
- E. Vakulenko & N. Mkrtchyan & K. Furmanov, 2011. "Econometric Analysis Of Internal Migration In Russia," Montenegrin Journal of Economics, Economic Laboratory for Transition Research (ELIT), vol. 7(2), pages 21-33.
- Jari Jumpponen & Kari Liuhto & Mart SÄ±rg & Vello Vensel, 2004. "BanksÃ Internationalization: Estonian and Russian BanksÃ Expansion to the Foreign Markets," Working Papers 109, Tallinn School of Economics and Business Administration, Tallinn University of Technology.
- Rahman, Mohammad Mafizur, 2005. "The Determinants of Bangladesh's Trade: Evidence from the Generalized Gravity Model," Working Papers 3, University of Sydney, School of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mtk:febawb:04. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Anne Reino). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/febutee.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .