Multi-level governance of large transport infrastructures: efficiency or transparency?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ales S. Berk & Dejan Podhraski, 2018. "Superiority of Monte Carlo simulation in valuing real options within public–private partnerships," Risk Management, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 20(1), pages 1-28, February.
- Gabriel M. Ahlfeldt & Arne Feddersen, 2010.
"From periphery to core: economic adjustments to high speed rail,"
2010/38, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Arne Feddersen & Gabriel Ahlfeldt, 2011. "From Periphery to Core: Economic Adjustments to High Speed Rail," ERSA conference papers ersa11p545, European Regional Science Association.
- Ahlfeldt, Gabriel M. & Feddersen, Arne, 2010. "From Periphery to Core: Economic Adjustments to High Speed Rail," MPRA Paper 25106, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ahlfeldt, Gabriel M. & Feddersen, Arne, 2010. "From periphery to core: economic adjustments to high speed rail," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 29430, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
More about this item
KeywordsMulti-level Governance; decision-making process; transport;
All these keywords.
- H43 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods - - - Project Evaluation; Social Discount Rate
- H54 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Infrastructures
- I30 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mst:wpaper:200909. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/csilmit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Marinella Manghina (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/csilmit.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.