Mixed Model-Based Hazard Estimation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bruce Bloxom, 1985. "A constrained spline estimator of a hazard function," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 50(3), pages 301-321, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kauermann, Goran, 2005. "Penalized spline smoothing in multivariable survival models with varying coefficients," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 49(1), pages 169-186, April.
- Kneib, Thomas, 2006. "Mixed model-based inference in geoadditive hazard regression for interval-censored survival times," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 51(2), pages 777-792, November.
- Kauermann, Goran & Khomski, Pavel, 2006. "Additive two-way hazards model with varying coefficients," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 51(3), pages 1944-1956, December.
- Kauermann, Goran & Xu, Ronghui & Vaida, Florin, 2008. "Stacked Laplace-EM algorithm for duration models with time-varying and random effects," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 52(5), pages 2514-2528, January.
More about this item
KeywordsNon-parametric regression; Restricted maximum likelihood; Variance component; Survival analysis.;
- C51 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Model Construction and Estimation
- C32 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes; State Space Models
- C50 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2002-04-25 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:msh:ebswps:2000-11. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dr Xibin Zhang) or (Joanne Lustig). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dxmonau.html .