European parliament electoral turnout in Post-Communist Europe
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Heal, Geoffrey M., 1993. "The optimal use of exhaustible resources," Handbook of Natural Resource and Energy Economics,in: A. V. Kneese† & J. L. Sweeney (ed.), Handbook of Natural Resource and Energy Economics, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 18, pages 855-880 Elsevier.
- Alain Le Kama & Katheline Schubert, 2004.
"Growth, Environment and Uncertain Future Preferences,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 28(1), pages 31-53, May.
- Ayong Le Kama, A. & Schubert, K., 1999. "Growth, Environment and Uncertain Future Preferences," Papiers d'Economie MathÃ©matique et Applications 1999.52, UniversitÃ© PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Alain Ayong Le Kama & Katheline Schubert, 2004. "Growth, Environment and Uncertain Future Preferences," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00267891, HAL.
- Gollier, Christian, 2002. "Discounting an uncertain future," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 85(2), pages 149-166, August.
- Alain Ayong Le Kama, 2001.
"Preservation and exogenous uncertain future preferences,"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 18(3), pages 745-752.
- Alain Ayong Le Kama, 2012. "Preservation and Endogenous Uncertain Future Preferences," Working Papers 1204, Chaire Economie du climat.
- Chichilnisky, Graciela & Beltratti, Andrea & Heal, Geoffrey, 1998. "Uncertain future preferences and conservation," MPRA Paper 7912, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Weitzman, Martin L., 1998. "Why the Far-Distant Future Should Be Discounted at Its Lowest Possible Rate," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 201-208, November.
- Geoffard, Pierre-Yves, 1996. "Discounting and Optimizing: Capital Accumulation Problems as Variational Minmax Problems," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 69(1), pages 53-70, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:soinre:v:133:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s11205-016-1410-6 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsEconomics of voting; participation; European Parliamentary election; post-communist countries.;
- D72 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Political Processes: Rent-seeking, Lobbying, Elections, Legislatures, and Voting Behavior
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-03-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-IFN-2006-03-05 (International Finance)
- NEP-POL-2006-03-05 (Positive Political Economics)
- NEP-TRA-2006-03-05 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mse:wpsorb:j06004. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lucie Label). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/msep1fr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .