Some fixed point theorems for discontinuous mappings
This paper provides a fixed point theorem à la Schauder, where the mappings considered are possibly discontinuous. Our main result generalizes and unifies several well-known results.
|Date of creation:||Oct 2006|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Phone: 01 44 07 81 00
Fax: 01 44 07 81 09
Web page: http://mse.univ-paris1.fr/Email:
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- repec:dgr:kubcen:20054 is not listed on IDEAS
- Herings, P.J.J. & van der Laan, G. & Talman, A.J.J. & Yang, Z.F., 2005.
"A Fixed Point Theorem for Discontinuous Functions,"
2005-4, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Herings Jean-Jacques & Laan Gerard van der & Talman Dolf & Yang Zaifu, 2005. "A Fixed Point Theorem for Discontinuous Functions," Research Memorandum 011, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Herings, P.J.J. & van der Laan, G. & Talman, A.J.J. & Yang, Z.F., 2008. "A fixed point theorem for discontinuous functions," Other publications TiSEM c0fd7fa8-2799-4aa7-9acd-6, School of Economics and Management.
- HERINGS, P. Jean-Jacques & van der LAAN, Gerard & TALMAN, Dolf & YANG, Zaifu, . "A fixed point theorem for discontinuous functions," CORE Discussion Papers RP -2154, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mse:wpsorb:b06066. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lucie Label)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.