Some fixed point theorems for discontinuous mappings
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jean-Jacques Herings & Gerard van der Laan & Dolf Talman & Zaifu Yang, 2004.
"A Fixed Point Theorem for Discontinuous Functions,"
Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers
05-004/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Herings, P.J.J. & van der Laan, G. & Talman, A.J.J. & Yang, Z.F., 2005. "A Fixed Point Theorem for Discontinuous Functions," Discussion Paper 2005-4, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Herings, P.J.J. & van der Laan, G. & Talman, A.J.J. & Yang, Z.F., 2008. "A fixed point theorem for discontinuous functions," Other publications TiSEM c0fd7fa8-2799-4aa7-9acd-6, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- HERINGS, P. Jean-Jacques & van der LAAN, Gerard & TALMAN, Dolf & YANG, Zaifu, 2009. "A fixed point theorem for discontinuous functions," CORE Discussion Papers RP 2154, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Herings Jean-Jacques & Laan Gerard van der & Talman Dolf & Yang Zaifu, 2005. "A Fixed Point Theorem for Discontinuous Functions," Research Memorandum 011, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Takao Fujimoto, 2013. "Fixed Point Theorems for Discontinuous Maps on a Non-convex Domain," Metroeconomica, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 64(3), pages 547-572, July.
More about this item
KeywordsSchauder fixed point theorem; Brouwer fixed point theorem; discontinuity.;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-11-25 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mse:wpsorb:b06066. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lucie Label). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/msep1fr.html .