Some fixed point theorems for discontinuous mappings
This paper provides a fixed point theorem à la Schauder, where the mappings considered are possibly discontinuous. Our main result generalizes and unifies several well-known results.
|Date of creation:||Oct 2006|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 106 - 112 boulevard de l'Hôpital, 75647 Paris cedex 13|
Phone: 01 44 07 81 00
Fax: 01 44 07 81 09
Web page: http://mse.univ-paris1.fr/
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- HERINGS, P. Jean-Jacques & van der LAAN, Gerard & TALMAN, Dolf & YANG, Zaifu, "undated".
"A fixed point theorem for discontinuous functions,"
CORE Discussion Papers RP
2154, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Herings, P.J.J. & van der Laan, G. & Talman, A.J.J. & Yang, Z.F., 2005. "A Fixed Point Theorem for Discontinuous Functions," Discussion Paper 2005-4, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Herings, P.J.J. & van der Laan, G. & Talman, A.J.J. & Yang, Z.F., 2008. "A fixed point theorem for discontinuous functions," Other publications TiSEM c0fd7fa8-2799-4aa7-9acd-6, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Herings Jean-Jacques & Laan Gerard van der & Talman Dolf & Yang Zaifu, 2005. "A Fixed Point Theorem for Discontinuous Functions," Research Memorandum 011, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Jean-Jacques Herings & Gerard van der Laan & Dolf Talman & Zaifu Yang, 2004. "A Fixed Point Theorem for Discontinuous Functions," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 05-004/1, Tinbergen Institute.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mse:wpsorb:b06066. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lucie Label)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.