Le déclassement à la sortie du chômage
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Laurence Lizé & Nicolas Prokovas, 2007. "Le déclassement à la sortie du chômage," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00176011, HAL.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mireille Bruyère & Laurence Lizé, 2008. "Passé professionnel et sécurité des trajectoires. Une exploitation de l'enquête FQP de 2003," Post-Print halshs-00305415, HAL.
More about this item
KeywordsLabour market; unemployment; employment; mobility; downgrading;
- J - Labor and Demographic Economics
- J21 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Force and Employment, Size, and Structure
- J6 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers
- J64 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Unemployment: Models, Duration, Incidence, and Job Search
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-LAB-2007-10-06 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mse:cesdoc:r07044. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lucie Label). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cenp1fr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.