Atmospheric Pollution, Environmental Justice and Mortality Rate: a Spatial Approach
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Emmanuelle Lavaine, 2010. "Atmospheric Pollution, Environmental Justice and Mortality Rate : a Spatial Approach," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00524132, HAL.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alexandre BERTHE, 2016. "Inequalities in the access to water and sanitation services in the North and the Nordeste of Brazil: what lessons for social justice?," Cahiers du GREThA (2007-2019) 2016-07, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée (GREThA).
More about this item
KeywordsInequality; air pollution; air quality; environmental economics; environmental health and safety; environmental impact; environmental equity; mortality rate; spatial auto-correlation;
All these keywords.
- R12 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Size and Spatial Distributions of Regional Economic Activity; Interregional Trade (economic geography)
- Q5 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics
- I12 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Health Behavior
- R15 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Econometric and Input-Output Models; Other Methods
- C1 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ENV-2010-10-30 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mse:cesdoc:10072. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/cenp1fr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Lucie Label (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/cenp1fr.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.