Atmospheric Pollution, Environmental Justice and Mortality Rate: a Spatial Approach
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Emmanuelle Lavaine, 2010. "Atmospheric Pollution, Environmental Justice and Mortality Rate : a Spatial Approach," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00524132, HAL.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alexandre BERTHE, 2016. "Inequalities in the access to water and sanitation services in the North and the Nordeste of Brazil: what lessons for social justice?," Cahiers du GREThA 2016-07, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
More about this item
KeywordsInequality; air pollution; air quality; environmental economics; environmental health and safety; environmental impact; environmental equity; mortality rate; spatial auto-correlation;
- R12 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Size and Spatial Distributions of Regional Economic Activity; Interregional Trade (economic geography)
- Q5 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics
- I12 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Health Behavior
- R15 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Econometric and Input-Output Models; Other Methods
- C1 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mse:cesdoc:10072. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lucie Label). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cenp1fr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .