Statistical evidence of tax fraud on the carbon allowances market
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Marius-Cristian Frunza & Dominique Guegan & Antonin Lassoudière, 2010. "Statistical evidence of tax fraud on the carbon allowances market," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00523458, HAL.
References listed on IDEAS
- Abdou Kâ Diongue & Dominique Guegan & Rodney C. Wolff, 2010. "BL-GARCH model with elliptical distributed innovations," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00368340, HAL.
More about this item
KeywordsCarbon; EUA; energy; arbitrage pricing theory; switching regimes; hidden Markov Chain Model; forecast;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-10-30 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2010-10-30 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2010-10-30 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-EUR-2010-10-30 (Microeconomic European Issues)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mse:cesdoc:10069. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lucie Label) or (Joanne Lustig). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cenp1fr.html .