The Displacement Effect of Public Pensions on the Accumulation of Financial Assets
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Michael Hurd & Pierre‐Carl Michaud & Susann Rohwedder, 2012. "The Displacement Effect of Public Pensions on the Accumulation of Financial Assets," Fiscal Studies, Institute for Fiscal Studies, vol. 33(1), pages 107-128, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Creedy, John & Gemmell, Norman & Scobie, Grant, 2015.
"Pensions, savings and housing: A life-cycle framework with policy simulations,"
Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 346-357.
- John Creedy & Norman Gemmell & Grant Scobie, 2014. "Pensions, Savings and Housing: A Life-cycle Framework with Policy Simulations," Treasury Working Paper Series 14/14, New Zealand Treasury.
- Creedy, John & Gemmell, Norman & Scobie, Grant, 2015. "Pensions, Savings and Housing: A Life-cycle Framework with Policy Simulations," Working Paper Series 3763, Victoria University of Wellington, Chair in Public Finance.
- Alessie, Rob & Angelini, Viola & van Santen, Peter, 2013.
"Pension wealth and household savings in Europe: Evidence from SHARELIFE,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 308-328.
- Alessie, Rob & Angelini, Viola & van Santen, Peter, 2013. "Pension Wealth and Household Savings in Europe: Evidence from SHARELIFE," Working Paper Series 265, Sveriges Riksbank (Central Bank of Sweden).
- Serena Yu, 2016. "Retiree Welfare and the 2009 Pension Increase: Impacts from an Australian Experiment," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 92(296), pages 67-80, March.
- Andrew Mason & Naohiro Ogawa & Amontheo Chawla & Rikiya Matsukura, 2011. "Asset-based flows from a generational perspective," Chapters,in: Population Aging and the Generational Economy, chapter 9 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Julia Le Blanc & Alessandro Porpiglia & Federica Teppa & Junyi Zhu & Michael Ziegelmeyer, 2014.
"Household saving behaviour and credit constraints in the euro area,"
BCL working papers
93, Central Bank of Luxembourg.
- Le Blanc, Julia & Porpiglia, Alessandro & Teppa, Federica & Zhu, Junyi & Ziegelmeyer, Michael, 2014. "Household saving behavior and credit constraints in the Euro area," Discussion Papers 16/2014, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Julia Le Blanc & Alessandro Porpiglia & Federica Teppa & Junyi Zhu & Michael Ziegelmeyer, 2014. "Household saving behaviour and credit constraints in the Euro area," DNB Working Papers 428, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Ziegelmeyer, Michael & Porpiglia, Alessandro & Teppa, Federica & Le Blanc, Julia & Zhu, Junyi, 2015. "Household saving behaviour and credit constraints in the euro area," Working Paper Series 1790, European Central Bank.
- Fessler, Pirmin & Schürz, Martin, 2015. "Private wealth across European countries: the role of income, inheritance and the welfare state," Working Paper Series 1847, European Central Bank.
- Alessie, R.J.M. & Angelini, V. & van Santen, P.C., 2012. "Pension wealth and household savings in Europe," Research Report 12012-EEF, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- Clark, Robert L. & Mitchell, Olivia S., 2014.
"How does retiree health insurance influence public sector employee saving?,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 109-118.
- Robert L. Clark & Olivia S. Mitchell, 2013. "How Does Retiree Health Insurance Influence Public Sector Employee Saving?," NBER Chapters,in: State and Local Health Plans for Active and Retired Public Employees National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert Clark & Olivia S. Mitchell, 2013. "How Does Retiree Health Insurance Influence Public Sector Employee Saving?," NBER Working Papers 19511, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lachowska, Marta & Myck, Michal, 2015.
"The Effect of Public Pension Wealth on Saving and Expenditure,"
IZA Discussion Papers
8895, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Marta Lachowska & Michal Myck, 2015. "The Effect of Public Pension Wealth on Saving and Expenditure," Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles 15-223, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- Olivia S. Mitchell & John W. R. Phillips, 2012. "Retirement in Japan and the United States: Cross-national Comparisons using the Japanese Study of Aging and Retirement (JSTAR) and the U.S. Health and Retirement Study (HRS)," Working Papers wp270, University of Michigan, Michigan Retirement Research Center.
- Blau, David M., 2011. "Pensions, Household Saving, and Welfare: A Dynamic Analysis," IZA Discussion Papers 5554, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Klaus Kaier & Christoph Müller, 2015. "New figures on unfunded public pension entitlements across Europe: concept, results and applications," Empirica, Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 42(4), pages 865-895, November.
- Thomas Blanchet & Yves Dubois & Anthony Marino & Muriel Roger, 2016. "Patrimoine privé et retraite en France," Revue française d'économie, Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 0(1), pages 207-244.
- Thomas Blanchet & Yves Dubois & Anthony Marino & Muriel Roger, 2016. "Patrimoine privé et retraite en France," Working Papers halshs-01292412, HAL.
- Mathieu Lefebvre & Sergio Perelman, 2016. "Social security wealth and household asset holdings: new evidence from Belgium," Working Papers of BETA 2016-38, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Christoph Freudenberg & Tamás Berki & Ádám Reiff, 2016. "A Long-Term Evaluation of Recent Hungarian Pension Reforms," MNB Working Papers 2016/2, Magyar Nemzeti Bank (Central Bank of Hungary).
- Dillingh, Rik, 2016. "Empirical essays on behavioral economics and lifecycle decisions," Other publications TiSEM 0e2143e3-bd86-4302-90eb-e, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- repec:dgr:rugsom:12012-eef is not listed on IDEAS
- Joanna Tyrowicz & Krzysztof Makarski & Marcin Bielecki, 2016. "Reforming retirement age in DB and DC pension systems in an aging OLG economy with heterogenous agents," IZA Journal of Labor Policy, Springer;Forschungsinstitut zur Zukunft der Arbeit GmbH (IZA), vol. 5(1), pages 1-36, December.
- Stefan Humer & Mathias Moser & Matthias Schnetzer, 2017. "Inheritances and the Accumulation of Wealth in the Eurozone," ICAE Working Papers 73, Johannes Kepler University, Institute for Comprehensive Analysis of the Economy.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mrr:papers:wp212. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (MRRC Administrator) or (Joanne Lustig). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/isumius.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .