The Displacement Effect of Public Pensions on the Accumulation of Financial Assets
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Michael Hurd & Pierre-Carl Michaud & Susann Rohwedder, 2009. "The Displacement Effect of Public Pensions on the Accumulation of Financial Assets," Working Papers wp212, University of Michigan, Michigan Retirement Research Center.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Creedy, John & Gemmell, Norman & Scobie, Grant, 2015.
"Pensions, savings and housing: A life-cycle framework with policy simulations,"
Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 346-357.
- John Creedy & Norman Gemmell & Grant Scobie, 2014. "Pensions, Savings and Housing: A Life-cycle Framework with Policy Simulations," Treasury Working Paper Series 14/14, New Zealand Treasury.
- Creedy, John & Gemmell, Norman & Scobie, Grant, 2015. "Pensions, Savings and Housing: A Life-cycle Framework with Policy Simulations," Working Paper Series 3763, Victoria University of Wellington, Chair in Public Finance.
- Clark, Robert L. & Mitchell, Olivia S., 2014.
"How does retiree health insurance influence public sector employee saving?,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 109-118.
- Robert L. Clark & Olivia S. Mitchell, 2013. "How Does Retiree Health Insurance Influence Public Sector Employee Saving?," NBER Chapters, in: State and Local Health Plans for Active and Retired Public Employees, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert Clark & Olivia S. Mitchell, 2013. "How Does Retiree Health Insurance Influence Public Sector Employee Saving?," NBER Working Papers 19511, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alessie, Rob & Angelini, Viola & van Santen, Peter, 2013.
"Pension wealth and household savings in Europe: Evidence from SHARELIFE,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 308-328.
- Alessie, Rob & Angelini, Viola & van Santen, Peter, 2013. "Pension Wealth and Household Savings in Europe: Evidence from SHARELIFE," Working Paper Series 265, Sveriges Riksbank (Central Bank of Sweden).
- Thomas Blanchet & Yves Dubois & Anthony Marino & Muriel Roger, 2016. "Patrimoine privé et retraite en France," Revue française d'économie, Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 0(1), pages 207-244.
- Serena Yu, 2016. "Retiree Welfare and the 2009 Pension Increase: Impacts from an Australian Experiment," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 92(296), pages 67-80, March.
- Thomas Blanchet & Yves Dubois & Anthony Marino & Muriel Roger, 2016. "Patrimoine privé et retraite en France," Working Papers halshs-01292412, HAL.
- Andrew Mason & Naohiro Ogawa & Amontheo Chawla & Rikiya Matsukura, 2011. "Asset-based flows from a generational perspective," Chapters, in: Ronald Lee & Andrew Mason (ed.), Population Aging and the Generational Economy, chapter 9, Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Mathieu Lefebvre & Sergio Perelman, 2016. "Social security wealth and household asset holdings: new evidence from Belgium," Working Papers of BETA 2016-38, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Whelan, Stephen & Atalay, Kadir & Hayward, Richard Donald, 2018. "Asset portfolio retirement decisions: the role of the tax and transfer system," SocArXiv akj8w, Center for Open Science.
- Christoph Freudenberg & Tamás Berki & Ádám Reiff, 2016. "A Long-Term Evaluation of Recent Hungarian Pension Reforms," MNB Working Papers 2016/2, Magyar Nemzeti Bank (Central Bank of Hungary).
- Julia Le Blanc & Alessandro Porpiglia & Federica Teppa & Junyi Zhu & Michael Ziegelmeyer, 2014.
"Household saving behaviour and credit constraints in the euro area,"
BCL working papers
93, Central Bank of Luxembourg.
- Ziegelmeyer, Michael & Porpiglia, Alessandro & Teppa, Federica & Le Blanc, Julia & Zhu, Junyi, 2015. "Household saving behaviour and credit constraints in the euro area," Working Paper Series 1790, European Central Bank.
- Le Blanc, Julia & Porpiglia, Alessandro & Teppa, Federica & Zhu, Junyi & Ziegelmeyer, Michael, 2014. "Household saving behavior and credit constraints in the Euro area," Discussion Papers 16/2014, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Julia Le Blanc & Alessandro Porpiglia & Federica Teppa & Junyi Zhu & Michael Ziegelmeyer, 2014. "Household saving behaviour and credit constraints in the Euro area," DNB Working Papers 428, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Dillingh, Rik, 2016. "Empirical essays on behavioral economics and lifecycle decisions," Other publications TiSEM 0e2143e3-bd86-4302-90eb-e, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Marta Lachowska & Michał Myck, 2018.
"The Effect of Public Pension Wealth on Saving and Expenditure,"
American Economic Journal: Economic Policy,
American Economic Association, vol. 10(3), pages 284-308, August.
- Marta Lachowska & Michal Myck, "undated". "The Effect of Public Pension Wealth on Saving and Expenditure," Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles ml18, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- Lachowska, Marta & Myck, Michal, 2015. "The Effect of Public Pension Wealth on Saving and Expenditure," IZA Discussion Papers 8895, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Marta Lachowska & Michal Myck, 2015. "The Effect of Public Pension Wealth on Saving and Expenditure," Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles 15-223, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- Atalay, Kadir & Barrett, Garry F. & Staneva, Anita, 2019. "The effect of retirement on elderly cognitive functioning," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 66(C), pages 37-53.
- Fessler, Pirmin & Schürz, Martin, 2015. "Private wealth across European countries: the role of income, inheritance and the welfare state," Working Paper Series 1847, European Central Bank.
- repec:dgr:rugsom:12012-eef is not listed on IDEAS
- Alessie, R.J.M. & Angelini, V. & van Santen, P.C., 2012. "Pension wealth and household savings in Europe," Research Report 12012-EEF, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- Joanna Tyrowicz & Krzysztof Makarski & Marcin Bielecki, 2016. "Reforming retirement age in DB and DC pension systems in an aging OLG economy with heterogenous agents," IZA Journal of Labor Policy, Springer;Forschungsinstitut zur Zukunft der Arbeit GmbH (IZA), vol. 5(1), pages 1-36, December.
- Stefan Humer & Mathias Moser & Matthias Schnetzer, 2017. "Inheritances and the Accumulation of Wealth in the Eurozone," ICAE Working Papers 73, Johannes Kepler University, Institute for Comprehensive Analysis of the Economy.
- Olivia S. Mitchell & John W. R. Phillips, 2012. "Retirement in Japan and the United States: Cross-national Comparisons using the Japanese Study of Aging and Retirement (JSTAR) and the U.S. Health and Retirement Study (HRS)," Working Papers wp270, University of Michigan, Michigan Retirement Research Center.
- Heller-Sahlgren, Gabriel, 2017. "Retirement blues," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 66-78.
- Blau, David M., 2011. "Pensions, Household Saving, and Welfare: A Dynamic Analysis," IZA Discussion Papers 5554, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Klaus Kaier & Christoph Müller, 2015. "New figures on unfunded public pension entitlements across Europe: concept, results and applications," Empirica, Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 42(4), pages 865-895, November.
- repec:eee:joecag:v:10:y:2017:i:c:p:34-50 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ifs:fistud:v:33:y:2012:i:1:p:107-128. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Emma Hyman). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifsssuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.