An Instrumental Variable Approach for Identification and Estimation with Nonignorable Nonresponse
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zhang, Yan-Qing & Tang, Nian-Sheng, 2017. "Bayesian local influence analysis of general estimating equations with nonignorable missing data," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 105(C), pages 184-200.
- Wang Miao & Eric J. Tchetgen Tchetgen, 2016. "On varieties of doubly robust estimators under missingness not at random with a shadow variable," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 103(2), pages 475-482.
- Cui, Xia & Guo, Jianhua & Yang, Guangren, 2017. "On the identifiability and estimation of generalized linear models with parametric nonignorable missing data mechanism," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 107(C), pages 64-80.
- Zhong Guan & Jing Qin, 2017. "Empirical likelihood method for non-ignorable missing data problems," Lifetime Data Analysis: An International Journal Devoted to Statistical Methods and Applications for Time-to-Event Data, Springer, vol. 23(1), pages 113-135, January.
- Jun Shao & Lei Wang, 2016. "Semiparametric inverse propensity weighting for nonignorable missing data," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 103(1), pages 175-187.
- repec:eee:jmvana:v:165:y:2018:i:c:p:216-230 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jiang, Depeng & Zhao, Puying & Tang, Niansheng, 2016. "A propensity score adjustment method for regression models with nonignorable missing covariates," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 94(C), pages 98-119.
More about this item
KeywordsConsistency and asymptotic normality; generalized method of moments; missing not at random; nonparametric distribution; nonresponse instrument; parametric propensity;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ECM-2015-01-19 (Econometrics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mpr:mprres:a9593fac2c9746f486d2162f9deede30. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joanne Pfleiderer) or (Cindy George). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/mathius.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.