Evaluation of the Ticket to Work Program: Initial Evaluation Report
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Monika Bütler & Eva Deuchert & Michael Lechner & Stefan Staubli & Petra Thiemann, 2015.
"Financial work incentives for disability benefit recipients: lessons from a randomised field experiment,"
IZA Journal of Labor Policy,
Springer;Forschungsinstitut zur Zukunft der Arbeit GmbH (IZA), vol. 4(1), pages 1-18, December.
- Buetler, Monika & Lechner, Michael & Thiemann, Petra & Deuchert, Eva & Staubli, Stefan, 2014. "Financial work incentives for disability benefit recipients: Lessons from a randomized field experiment," Economics Working Paper Series 1406, University of St. Gallen, School of Economics and Political Science.
- Bütler, Monika & Deuchert, Eva & Lechner, Michael & Staubli, Stefan & Thiemann, Petra, 2014. "Financial Work Incentives for Disability Benefit Recipients: Lessons from a Randomised Field Experiment," IZA Discussion Papers 8715, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Bütler, Monika & Deuchert, Eva & Lechner, Michael & Staubli, Stefan & Thiemann, Petra, 2014. "Financial work incentives for disability benefit recipients: Lessons from a randomized field experiment," Annual Conference 2014 (Hamburg): Evidence-based Economic Policy 100480, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Craig Thornton & Thomas Fraker & Gina Livermore & David Stapleton & Bonnie O'Day & Tim Silva & Emily Sama Martin & John Kregel & Debra Wright, "undated". "Evaluation of the Ticket to Work Program: Implementation Experience During the Second Two Years of Operations (2003-2004)," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 43dc0b2f83e048ef8ccb22d34, Mathematica Policy Research.
- repec:mpr:mprres:4955 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsDisability ; Ticket to Work ; TTW;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mpr:mprres:8c1605c49dfc43dfa0d23dce41a70e5a. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joanne Pfleiderer) or (Cindy George). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/mathius.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.