Do Early Warning Systems and Student Engagement Activities Reduce Dropout? Findings from the Four-Country SDPP Evaluation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:mpr:mprres:7805 is not listed on IDEAS
- Diane Paulsell & Ann M. Berghout & Maegan Lokteff, 2013. "Measuring Implementation of Early Childhood Interventions at Multiple System Levels," Mathematica Policy Research Reports a575fa2ca7624244b0465fcff, Mathematica Policy Research.
More about this item
KeywordsEducation; international; USAID; reading; CIPRE; School Dropout Prevention;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2015-11-15 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2015-11-15 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-EDU-2015-11-15 (Education)
- NEP-SEA-2015-11-15 (South East Asia)
- NEP-URE-2015-11-15 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mpr:mprres:6c67c89686ba46369481c67683627928. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joanne Pfleiderer) or (Joanne Lustig) or (Katrina Wingle). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/mathius.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .