Report NEP-EDU-2015-11-15This is the archive for NEP-EDU, a report on new working papers in the area of Education. JoÃ£o Carlos Correia LeitÃ£o issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Oleg V. Poldin & Tania P. Simoes & Marcelo Knobel & Maria M. Yudkevich, 2015. "Estimation of Peer Effects with Predicted Social Ties: Evidence from Two Universities in Brazil and Russia," HSE Working papers WP BRP 30/EDU/2015, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Miroslava Federicova, 2015. "Gender Gap in Application to Selective Schools: Are Grades a Good Signal?," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp550, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Barrientos Oradini, Nicolas & Castillo Ramos, Sebastián, 2015.
"Evaluación de la propuesta de Gratuidad para el 60% de alumnos vulnerables en la Educación Superior
[Evaluating the propose of free aid for the 60% most vulnerable student in Higher Education]," MPRA Paper 67104, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Klyachko, Tatiana & Beliakov, Sergei, 2015. "Methodology of Assessment of Education Impact on Socio-Economic Development of the Russian Federation and its Constituents," Published Papers dok12, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- Shah, Manisha & Millett Steinberg, Bryce, 2015. "Workfare and Human Capital Investment: Evidence from India," IZA Discussion Papers 9486, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Yeo, Jian Z. & Maani, Sholeh A., 2015. "Educational Mismatches and Earnings in the New Zealand Labor Market," IZA Discussion Papers 9475, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Fairlie, Robert, 2015. "Technology and Education: Computers, Software, and the Internet," Santa Cruz Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt28k4f4v1, Department of Economics, UC Santa Cruz.
- Fairlie, Robert, 2015. "Do Boys and Girls Use Computers Differently, and Does It Contribute to Why Boys doWorse in School than Girls?," Santa Cruz Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt4n54q8xh, Department of Economics, UC Santa Cruz.
- Dela Cruz, Leonardo, 2015. "Massive Open Online Courses: A Primer for Philippine State Universities and Colleges," Research Paper Series DP 2015-47, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Elsner, Benjamin & Isphording, Ingo E., 2015. "Rank, Sex, Drugs, and Crime," IZA Discussion Papers 9478, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Hyatt, James A., 2015. "Pension Reform in Public Higher Education," University of California at Berkeley, Center for Studies in Higher Education qt1mc530rj, Center for Studies in Higher Education, UC Berkeley.
- Kuepie, Mathias & Nordman, Christophe Jalil, 2015. "Where Does Education Pay Off in Sub-Saharan Africa? Evidence from Two Cities of the Republic of Congo," IZA Discussion Papers 9477, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Pei Gao, 2015. "Risen from Chaos: What drove the spread of Mass Education in the early 20th century China," Working Papers 0089, European Historical Economics Society (EHES).
- Andrew Eyles & Stephen Machin, 2015. "Academy schools and pupil outcomes," CentrePiece - The Magazine for Economic Performance 452, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Galichin, V. A., 2014. "The International Market of Educational Services: The Basic Characteristics and Development Trends," Published Papers dok14, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- Karlis Vilerts & Olegs Krasnopjorovs & Edgars Brekis, 2015. "Does Education Affect Wages During and After Economic Crisis? Evidence from Latvia (2006–2012)," Working Papers 2015/03, Latvijas Banka.
- Adsera, Alicia & Ferrer, Ana, 2015. "The Effect of Linguistic Proximity on the Occupational Assimilation of Immigrant Men in Canada," IZA Discussion Papers 9499, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Avraamova, Elena M. & Klyachko, Tatiana & Loginov, Dmitriy, 2015. "Monitoring of Continuing Professional Education: The Positions of Employers and Employees," Published Papers dok10, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- Jenifer Ruiz-Valenzuela, 2015. "In brief...Parental job loss: the impact on children's school performance," CentrePiece - The Magazine for Economic Performance 460, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Nancy Murray, "undated". "Do Early Warning Systems and Student Engagement Activities Reduce Dropout? Findings from the Four-Country SDPP Evaluation," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 6c67c89686ba46369481c6768, Mathematica Policy Research.