All-Cause Mortality Reductions from Measles Catchup Campaigns in Africa
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jody Schimmel Hyde & Todd Honeycutt & David Stapleton, 2014. "The Relationship Between Timely Delivery of Vocational Rehabilitation Services and Subsequent Federal Disability Benefit Application and Receipt," Mathematica Policy Research Reports d3c41b675cc04a149fc768d62, Mathematica Policy Research.
- repec:mpr:mprres:7077 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jody Schimmel Hyde & Todd Honeycutt & David Stapleton, 2014. "The relationship between timely delivery of vocational rehabilitation services and subsequent federal disability benefit application and receipt," IZA Journal of Labor Policy, Springer;Forschungsinstitut zur Zukunft der Arbeit GmbH (IZA), vol. 3(1), pages 1-19, December.
- repec:mpr:mprres:6661 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:mpr:mprres:6512 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:mpr:mprres:7873 is not listed on IDEAS
- David Stapleton & Todd Honeycutt & Bruce Schechter, 2010. "Closures Are the Tip of the Iceberg Exploring Variation in Who Receives State Vocational Rehabilitation VR Services," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 33a41ba554d54756afc23c693, Mathematica Policy Research.
More about this item
KeywordsChild Mortality; Measles; Africa; Impact Evaluation;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mpr:mprres:3c9f6fd9fa1d4d75b1622e7f3f17af7f. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joanne Pfleiderer) or (Joanne Lustig). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/mathius.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .