Report NEP-HEA-2015-05-09This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ravi Katari, Dean Baker, 2015. "Patent Monopolies and the Costs of Mismarketing Drugs," CEPR Reports and Issue Briefs 2015-11, Center for Economic and Policy Research (CEPR).
- Oecd, 2015. "Enhancing Translational Research and Clinical Development for Alzheimer's Disease and other Dementias," OECD Science, Technology and Industry Policy Papers 22, OECD Publishing.
- Dalen, Dag Morten & Locatelli, Marilena & Strom, Steinar, 2015. "An equilibrium model estimated on pharmaceutical data," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 201518, University of Turin.
- Orla Doyle & Nick Fitzpatrick & Judy Lovett & Caroline Rawdon, 2015. "Early intervention and child health: Evidence from a Dublin-based randomized controlled trial," Working Papers 201505, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- Paul Grootendorst & Minsup Shim & Adam Falconi & Tyler Robinson & Ethar Ismail & Joel Lexchin, 2015. "Intellectual Property Protection And Drug Plan Coverage: Evidence From Ontario," Working Papers 150005, Canadian Centre for Health Economics.
- Ariel BenYishay & Keith Kranker, "undated". "All-Cause Mortality Reductions from Measles Catchup Campaigns in Africa," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 3c9f6fd9fa1d4d75b1622e7f3, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Bhalotra, Sonia & Karlsson, Martin & Nilsson, Therese, 2015. "Infant health and longevity: evidence from a historical trial in Sweden," ISER Working Paper Series 2015-08, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Richard Layard, 2015. "A New Priority for Mental Health," CEP Election Analysis Papers 035, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Chaudhuri, Sarbajit, 2015. "Is it reasonable to subsidize healthcare in Developing Nations? A question purely from the growth perspective," MPRA Paper 64052, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Barkowski, Scott, 2015. "Does Government Health Insurance Reduce Job Lock and Job Push?," MPRA Paper 63991, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 01 Apr 2015.
- Allen, Jeffrey & Chakraborty, Shankha, 2015. "Aspirations, Health and the Cost of Inequality," MPRA Paper 64087, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Helena Chuliá & Montserrat Guillén & Jorge M. Uribe, 2015. "Mortality and Longevity Risks in the United Kingdom: Dynamic Factor Models and Copula-Functions," Working Papers 2015-03, Universitat de Barcelona, UB Riskcenter.