Cost and Benefits from Infrastructure Competition. Estimating Welfare Effects from Broadband Access Competition
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
More about this item
KeywordsInfrastructure Competition; Service Competition; Broadband; Internet; Cable TV; DSL;
- L51 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - Economics of Regulation
- L86 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Information and Internet Services; Computer Software
- L96 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Telecommunications
- L12 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Monopoly; Monopolization Strategies
- K23 - Law and Economics - - Regulation and Business Law - - - Regulated Industries and Administrative Law
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mpg:wpaper:2005_01. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marc Martin) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/mppggde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .