Expanding social inclusion in community sports organizations: evidence from rural Australian Football clubs
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ingrid Nielsen & Russell Smyth & Qingguo Zhai, 2010.
"Subjective Well-Being of China’s Off-Farm Migrants,"
Journal of Happiness Studies,
Springer, vol. 11(3), pages 315-333, June.
- Russell Smyth & Ingrid Nielsen & Qingguo Zhai, 2009. "Subjective Well-Being Of China'S Off-Farm Migrants," Development Research Unit Working Paper Series 02-09, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Schneider, Friedrich, 2005.
"Shadow economies around the world: what do we really know?,"
European Journal of Political Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 598-642, September.
- Friedrich Schneider, 2004. "Shadow Economies around the World: What do we really know?," IAW Discussion Papers 16, Institut für Angewandte Wirtschaftsforschung (IAW).
- Cheng, Zhiming & Smyth, Russell, 2015. "Sex and happiness," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 112(C), pages 26-32.
- Friedrich Schneider & Dominik Enste, 1999.
"Shadow Economies Around the World - Size, Causes, and Consequences,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
196, CESifo Group Munich.
- Friedrich Schneider & Dominik Enste, 2000. "Shadow Economies Around the World; Size, Causes, and Consequences," IMF Working Papers 00/26, International Monetary Fund.
- Axel Dreher & Friedrich Schneider, 2010.
"Corruption and the shadow economy: an empirical analysis,"
Springer, vol. 144(1), pages 215-238, July.
- Axel Dreher & Friedrich Schneider, 2005. "Corruption and the Shadow Economy: An Empirical Analysis," CESifo Working Paper Series 1653, CESifo Group Munich.
- Axel Dreher & Friedrich Schneider, 2006. "Corruption and the Shadow Economy: An Empirical Analysis," KOF Working papers 06-123, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Axel Dreher & Friedrich G. Schneider, 2006. "Corruption and the shadow economy: An empirical analysis," Economics working papers 2006-03, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Dreher, Axel & Schneider, Friedrich, 2006. "Corruption and the Shadow Economy: An Empirical Analysis," IZA Discussion Papers 1936, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Axel Dreher & Friedrich Schneider, 2006. "Corruption and the Shadow Economy: An Empirical Analysis," CREMA Working Paper Series 2006-01, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Kam Wing Chan, 2010. "The Global Financial Crisis and Migrant Workers in China: 'There is No Future as a Labourer; Returning to the Village has No Meaning'," International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 34(3), pages 659-677, September.
- Borg, Mary O. & Stranahan, Harriet A., 2005. "Does Lottery Advertising Exploit Disadvantaged and Vulnerable Markets?," Business Ethics Quarterly, Cambridge University Press, vol. 15(01), pages 23-35, January.
- Harriet A. Stranahan & Mary O. Borg, 1998. "Separating the Decisions of Lottery Expenditures and Participation: a Truncated Tobit Approach," Public Finance Review, , vol. 26(2), pages 99-117, March.
- Stranahan, Harriet & Borg, Mary O., 1998. "Horizontal Equity Implications of the Lottery Tax," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association, vol. 51(1), pages 71-82, March.
- Nielsen, Ingrid & Smyth, Russell, 2008. "Who wants safer cities? Perceptions of public safety and attitudes to migrants among China's urban population," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 46-55, March.
- Scott, Frank & Garen, John, 1994. "Probability of purchase, amount of purchase, and the demographic incidence of the lottery tax," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 54(1), pages 121-143, May.
- Clotfelter, Charles T & Cook, Philip J, 1990. "On the Economics of State Lotteries," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 4(4), pages 105-119, Fall.
- Yaohui Zhao, 1999. "Leaving the Countryside: Rural-to-Urban Migration Decisions in China," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 89(2), pages 281-286, May.
- Stranahan, Harriet & Borg, Mary O., 1998. "Horizontal Equity Implications of the Lottery Tax," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association, vol. 51(n. 1), pages 71-82, March.
- Dominik H. Enste & Friedrich Schneider, 2000. "Shadow Economies: Size, Causes, and Consequences," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 38(1), pages 77-114, March.
- Charles T. Clotfelter & Philip J. Cook, 1987. "Implicit Taxation in Lottery Finance," NBER Working Papers 2246, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Brad Humphreys & Yang Seung Lee & Brian P. Soebbing, 2011. "Modeling Consumers' Participation in Gambling Markets and Frequency of Gambling," Journal of Gambling Business and Economics, University of Buckingham Press, vol. 5(1), pages 1-22, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- MUSSO Fabio & RICHELIEU Andre & FRANCIONI Barbara, 2016. "The Management Of Small Sport Clubs Musso," Revista Economica, Lucian Blaga University of Sibiu, Faculty of Economic Sciences, vol. 68(5), pages 121-138, December.
- Cabane Charlotte & Lechner Michael, 2015.
"Physical Activity of Adults: A Survey of Correlates, Determinants, and Effects,"
Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik),
De Gruyter, vol. 235(4-5), pages 376-402, August.
- Cabane, Charlotte & Lechner, Michael, 2014. "Physical activity of adults: A survey of correlates, determinants, and effects," ZEW Discussion Papers 14-088, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Cabane, Charlotte & Lechner, Michael, 2014. "Physical activity of adults: A survey of correlates, determinants, and effects," Economics Working Paper Series 1428, University of St. Gallen, School of Economics and Political Science, revised May 2015.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-08-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-NPS-2013-08-05 (Nonprofit & Public Sector)
- NEP-SOC-2013-08-05 (Social Norms & Social Capital)
- NEP-SPO-2013-08-05 (Sports & Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mos:moswps:2013-31. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Simon Angus). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dxmonau.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .