Expanding social inclusion in community sports organizations: evidence from rural Australian Football clubs
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- MUSSO Fabio & RICHELIEU Andre & FRANCIONI Barbara, 2016. "The Management Of Small Sport Clubs Musso," Revista Economica, Lucian Blaga University of Sibiu, Faculty of Economic Sciences, vol. 68(5), pages 121-138, December.
- Cabane Charlotte & Lechner Michael, 2015.
"Physical Activity of Adults: A Survey of Correlates, Determinants, and Effects,"
Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik), De Gruyter, vol. 235(4-5), pages 376-402, August.
- Cabane, Charlotte & Lechner, Michael, 2014. "Physical activity of adults: A survey of correlates, determinants, and effects," ZEW Discussion Papers 14-088, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Cabane, Charlotte & Lechner, Michael, 2014. "Physical activity of adults: A survey of correlates, determinants, and effects," Economics Working Paper Series 1428, University of St. Gallen, School of Economics and Political Science, revised May 2015.
- Gerry Kerr & Francine Schlosser & Matias Golob, 2017. "Leisure Activities And Social Capital Development By Immigrant Serial/Portfolio And Lifestyle Entrepreneurs," Journal of Developmental Entrepreneurship (JDE), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 22(04), pages 1-25, December.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mos:moswps:2013-31. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Simon Angus). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dxmonau.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.