Decentralization of territorial policy in Italy - the coherence with the model of multi-level governance and the effects on responsibilities of public spending
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsTerritorial policy; Multi Level Governance; institutional decentralization; OLS panel fixed-effects models;
- H7 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations
- R5 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Regional Government Analysis
- R58 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Regional Government Analysis - - - Regional Development Planning and Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-08-08 (All new papers)
- NEP-GEO-2007-08-08 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-PBE-2007-08-08 (Public Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mol:ecsdps:esdp07038. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Claudio Lupi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dsmolit.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .