Report NEP-GEO-2007-08-08This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Vassilis Monastiriotis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Alexander Kubis & Mirko Titze & Joachim Ragnitz, 2007. "Spillover Effects of Spatial Growth Poles - a Reconciliation of Conflicting Policy Targets?," IWH Discussion Papers 8, Halle Institute for Economic Research.
- Ingrid Ott & Susanne Soretz, 2006. "Governmental activity, integration, and agglomeration," Working Paper Series in Economics 57, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Ledyaeva, Svetlana, 2007. "Spatial econometric analysis of determinants and strategies of FDI in Russian regions in pre- and post-1998 financial crisis periods," BOFIT Discussion Papers 15/2007, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- R. Paci & S. Usai, 2007. "Knowledge flows across European regions," Working Paper CRENoS 200704, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Dong Fu, 2007. "National, regional and metro-specific factors of the U.S. housing market," Working Papers 0707, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Alexandra M. Schmidt & Ajax R. B. Moreira & Thais C. O. Fonseca & Steven M. Helfand, 2006. "Spatial Stochastic Frontier Models: accounting for unobserved local determinants of inefficiency," Discussion Papers 1220, Instituto de Pesquisa Econômica Aplicada - IPEA.
- Kristian Behrens & Cem Ertur & Wilfried Koch, 2007. "Dual' gravity: Using spatial econometrics to control for multilateral resistance," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-501, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20070058 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Sallez, Alain, 2007. "Urbaphobie et désir d'urbain, au péril de la ville," ESSEC Working Papers DR 07016, ESSEC Research Center, ESSEC Business School.
- Mikel Larreina, 2007. "Detecting a cluster in a region without complete statistical data, using Input-Output analysis: The case of the Rioja wine cluster," CRIEFF Discussion Papers 0706, Centre for Research into Industry, Enterprise, Finance and the Firm.
- Paolo Guerrieri & Simona Iammarino, 2003. "The Dynamics of Export Specialisation in the Regions of the Italian Mezzogiorno: Persistence and Change," SPRU Working Paper Series 105, SPRU - Science and Technology Policy Research, University of Sussex.
- Parry, Ian W.H. & Small, Kenneth, 2007. "Should Urban Transit Subsidies Be Reduced?," Discussion Papers dp-07-38, Resources For the Future.
- Bagarani, Massimo & Bonetti, Antonio & Zampino, Simona, 2007. "Decentralization of territorial policy in Italy - the coherence with the model of multi-level governance and the effects on responsibilities of public spending," Economics & Statistics Discussion Papers esdp07038, University of Molise, Dept. EGSeI.
- Stefan Buehler & Christian Kaiser & Franz Jaeger, 2007. "On the Geographic and Cultural Determinants of Bankruptcy," SOI - Working Papers 0701, Socioeconomic Institute - University of Zurich, revised Jun 2007.
- Michiel van Leuvensteijn & Thomas de Graaff, 2007. "The impact of housing market institutions on labour mobility; a European cross-country comparison," CPB Discussion Paper 82, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.