Single-Valuedness of the Demand Correspondence and Strict Convexity of Preferences: An Equivalence Result
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Bilancini, Ennio & Boncinelli, Leonardo, 2010. "Single-valuedness of the demand correspondence and strict convexity of preferences: An equivalence result," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 108(3), pages 299-302, September.
References listed on IDEAS
- Mas-Colell, Andreu, 1977. "The Recoverability of Consumers' Preferences from Market Demand Behavior," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 45(6), pages 1409-1430, September.
- Mas-Colell, Andreu & Whinston, Michael D. & Green, Jerry R., 1995. "Microeconomic Theory," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780195102680.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Georgios Gerasimou & Theodoros Diasakos, 2017. "Preference Conditions for Invertible Demand Functions," Discussion Paper Series, Department of Economics 201708, Department of Economics, University of St. Andrews, revised 19 May 2017.
More about this item
KeywordsStrict convexity; Strict monotonicity; Demand correspondence; Single-valuedness; Demand function;
- D11 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Theory
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mod:recent:035. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/demodit.html .